Total posts in 2008:
307 (counting this one)
Posts with most comments:
- (16) No notes on a scandal
- (14) Vaudeville and politics
- (13) Misleading absentee ballots sent by McCain campaign
- (13) Chosen by God
- (12) Blogger in Fleischman case issues strange retraction
- (12) You're so vain
- (11) This woman won't vote for the woman
- (1,479) Misleading absentee ballots sent by McCain campaign
- (681) Pizza Brutta is, uh, very good-ah
- (485) What rights for illegal immigrants?
- (319) Madison handgun laws
- (353) lost albatross
- (343) pizza brutta
- (139) rights of illegal immigrants
- (126) the lost albatross
- (109) emily mills
- albatross plastic
- obama babies
- the gutter post blogspot
- naughty nurses
- ron paul nutter
- techno emo bands
Most fascinating series of rant-like comments from, one can only assume, the subject of the post himself:
Current status of the case.)
- Thanks, Sarah
- Traveling tales: Stumbling onto the ultimate pizza
- The tree forts of our lives
- How to become an overnight rock star
- Recollecting my punk, jam band, emo, techno, rock-and-roll past
Louisville, Kentucky, for their Kino chapter's 48-hour film Kabaret.
My first Madison Flickr group photo walk.
Ah, memories. The Civil War Experience up at Wade House.
I got to cover the National Poetry Slam finals, which was a lot of fun.
Monotonix performing at the first-ever Forward Music Fest. One of the best live shows I saw all year.
The Willy Street Fair! Always a good time.
And last but not least, my sister's adorable chihuahua, taking a nap post Christmas festivities.