Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rain Delays

I have to shamefully admit, I haven't been riding as much as I should be. Between being involved in a local play and weather, it's been difficult to find the time. But things are looking up! The show is over, the weather is improving by leaps and bounds and my knee isn't giving me too much guff. Usually.

No more excuses! This week marks the beginning of my official, hardcore, totally awesome training regimen. Bike rides after work on Mondays, Wednesdays; weight training after work on Tuesdays and Thursdays; long bike rides on Saturdays and Sundays.

I've also decided to add some "cross training" into the mix, to keep things interesting. I've signed up for summer league ultimate frisbee with a team of misfits called Vaguely Discuieting. Oh those clever puns! What would we do without them? It would be a far more dull, sad world, indeed.

I'm hoping to go on an official training ride today, but there are some rather ominous looking clouds gathering overhead. Figures. It has been beautiful all day while I've been sitting indoors working. Bah!

No comments:

The Lost Albatross