Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Brunch: "Food Fight"

I've decided to start a small, semi-pointless tradition on this here blog, wherein every Saturday or Sunday (one or the other, but certainly not both, heavens no) I post something that's just fun and/or interesting. It will likely have nothing to do with Madison, or even Wisconsin, or sometimes even Earth. But I enjoy sharing fun/interesting things with people, and I'm hoping you all will enjoy it, too. So, here we go.

Today's Sunday Brunch is "Food Fight" (a history of modern warfare since WWII as reenacted by an iconic food of the associated countries) - courtesy of the ol' Youtubes.



History, food, and a lesson well learned, all in one. Bone appetite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That, Emily, was very strange, especially the Twin Towers part. It made me hungry.

Emily said...

I know what you mean. I couldn't decide if I was horrified or hungry. Which is why I love it.

The Lost Albatross