Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Strange Case: the Zimmermann 911 call and the stories told afterwards

I'm cross-posting this from dane101.com.
No one seems to be able to get their stories straight. Just over a month after UW-Madison student Brittany Zimmermann was murdered in her Doty St. apartment and a week after the initial revelation about her 911 call was published in an Isthmus article by Jason Shepard, no one seems willing or able to set the record straight.
Read the entire article here.

Feel free to tell me if I got it all wrong, all right, or missed anything. I'm only interested in helping us all to better understand the situation.

UPDATE: Cripes, this just keeps getting worse: "Did Madison cops miss chance to catch Joel Marino killer?" In other news, my respect for Jason Shepard grows daily.

No comments:

The Lost Albatross