Monday, March 23, 2009

Extremed

For those of you curious to see what we got up to this weekend as part of the Wis-Kino 48-Hour Kabaret, behold! Part 3 in our ongoing series about the character of Chapel, who, incidentally, is also the main character in my book, The Fix Up. Ah, sweet sweet tie-ins.

Fair warning: The movie has some strong language and a lot of fake blood. I wouldn't recommend watching it while at work (unless you're employed by Troma or something), or if that sort of thing isn't your cup of tea.



It was a lot of fun to make this, and I feel like it's the best of the series so far (the first two being "Complicated" and "Distracted"). That's definitely the result of having a really great team working on this particular installment. And bonus! No fake blood for me this time. I think I've dealt with my fair share for awhile.

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this Kabaret such a success! We showed something like 15 films, all made over the course of the weekend, and had a great crowd at the final screening on Sunday. See you for the next one in July!

2 comments:

Movie Maven said...

I'll watch later, since I'm (sadly) not employed by Troma (though I do really want to see that Toxic Avenger musical). BUT! Guess who's going to be in Madison for her stepsister's wedding the weekend of the next one! Yesssssss

Dustin Christopher said...

Two words: "Loved it!"

The Lost Albatross