Monday, March 2, 2009

A small blogging vacation

I'm pooped. Between wrapping my scenes for the movie, finishing several big articles for actual publications, dealing with some minor health issues, and gearing up for a small vacation this weekend (among other things), I need a quick break.

So, barring any major developments this week, you won't be hearing from me. But I'll be back next Monday and up to my old tricks--there's much to discuss in the coming month. I hope you'll stop by then and say hello.

In the meantime, enjoy your week, go see "Vamp" at the Bartell (it's good, and I'll be posting a review of it later today on dane101), and be sure to pick up a copy of the Capital Times / 77 Square this Thursday. There may be a familiar byline on the cover story.

UPDATE: My 77 Square article is in this morning's paper and online. Feelin' pretty good about that.

1 comment:

Zach W. said...

Have a nice vacation!

The Lost Albatross