Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All work and no pay

Just back from a long weekend in Seattle and boy, was that a mixed bag. Met a lot of really great people, got to be part of a fun show, tromped around a very pretty city...and had my bag stolen.

My bag that contained my wallet, my custom molded musician earplugs, and BOTH of my cameras. So yeah, that sucked. Needless to say I have no photos to post of the trip.

While I was gone, though, Rob posted the most recent episode of "Chapel" that we shot and I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. We learn a little more each time we do one of these, and it's generally good fun. If you're curious, you can watch the whole series (thus far) in order right here, or just check out the more recent installment (in three parts) below. Fair warning, it's NSFW.






1 comment:

M Big Mistake said...

I wasn't totally digging this one until that line by the sister about the pie. That was hilarious. Totally made the whole fucking episode work. Nice.

The Lost Albatross