Monday, August 25, 2008

Madison Street Art

Apparently I don't have enough to do with my time, so I've gone and started a new blog. Madison Street Art will be a collection of photos and musings about the various types of street art to be found in and around Madison. I'm open to submissions from anyone, if you're interested. I'm hoping to include everything from public murals to stencil art to tags and everything in between. I love public art, but the blog is meant to provide a place to both appreciate and constructively criticize the various types that show up in our city. Please take a look and stop back when you can, as my goal is to publish several photos a week. Hooray!

3 comments:

Daniella Maria said...

this is a fantastic fantastic idea...

have you see that madison art crime blog? its been abandoned. but it was pretty cool when people actually posted to it.

Emily said...

No, I hadn't seen that. Shame it got abandoned...maybe I can help carry the banner now. :)

M Big Mistake said...

Yeah...I was thinking that someone had already done this...maybe it's that art crime thingie

The Lost Albatross