Monday, November 23, 2009

Emily's Post: One Month Update

Oh ho ho, what's this? A blog post about my blog posts at another website? Scandalous! But behold it's true, I've been writing a weekly column for the Isthmus Daily Page for lo this past month now, so I wanted to post some links for your reading pleasure. After all, if no one reads these things, my benevolent masters may get to thinking that hiring on yours truly for the job was a mistake. Now we don't want that, do we? The Queen demands her tea!

Ahem, where was I? Oh yes! Links!


I would be much obliged if you took a moment to click and read, and hey, maybe even leave a comment? It's up to you. I'll be grateful even if you remain silent.

Expect a post or two right here at TLA this week, despite the holiday. Or perhaps because of? You'll have to check back to find out!

No comments:

The Lost Albatross