Monday, October 20, 2008

Biblioburro

I'm just back from an incredibly exhausting weekend, and am not entirely sure I have a proper post in me. We'll see, but in the meantime I wanted to share this wonderful article from the New York Times. Long live the Biblioburro!

Expect a recounting of my weekend adventures at some point either late tonight or tomorrow: of minivans breaking down in Indiana, drag kings, German villages, bike/clothes shops, and Roman nudity. Huzzah!

Oh and apparently Barack Obama himself is going to be rocking the capitol steps here in Madison on Thursday. Will you play hooky from work to see him?

And on a final note, I have to brag a little bit: my first published-in-print article since college is in the current issue of Isthmus, and I couldn't be more pleased. You can also read it online, if you're so inclined.

1 comment:

Dwight Adair said...

I am a filmmaker in Austin, Texas.
I just read about Biblioburro in the NY Times today and want to do what I can to assist Mr. Soriano in his efforts. Let's communicate.
You can google or yahoo my name to get some info.
Best regards,
Dwight Adair

The Lost Albatross